USA Today did a snapshot with the following reasons we like to text…
- – Convenient for basic information
- – Works where talking won’t do
- – Quicker than calling
- – Easier when facing arguments
- – Dislike phone conversations
- – Great for flirting
We at Abrams Landau, LTD. have come up with our own list of texting facts
Texting while driving is stupid because…
- – It distracts you
- – Your Grandma would think your spelling is HORRENDOUS
- – You could crash your car and break your cell phone
- – If it is something urgent it is easy to PULL OVER, and then call the person on a hands free device and chat the day away
- – You could hit someone else and injure or kill them and their passengers. You, and perhaps your company, parents or household could also be held liable to pay damages.
I think we can all agree that texting is a fun form of communication. But at the same time, any flirtatious message can turn ugly if a car crash results from a driver who was distracted due to texting.